VP of Sales/Marketing
The Vice President of Sales and Marketing reports to the CEO and is a member of the company's executive team.
He/she is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution and channel strategy.
This position will include responsibility for business development. The VP of Sales and Marketing will drive the company's achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
Initially position is part time with telecommute capabilities.
DIRECT REPORTS: Regional Sales Director(s), Director of Sales Support, Senior Sales Operations Manager(s), Marketing Manager(s)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the development of national and international sales strategies.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Oversee the hiring and development of sales organization.
- Oversee reporting on sales objectives as needed.
- Oversee long-range strategic planning activities of the sales department.
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop and execute lead programs.
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exposure to sales to Real Estate professionals
- Exposure to sales to Corporate training environment
- E-commerce experience
- Graduate and/or Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- 10 years successful marketing/advertising work experience - Internet industry experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of national and local traditional and digital media planning/buying.
- Strong team building skills
- Experience in successfully managing multiple agencies, including a national media agency, for effective and efficient utilization of brand resources.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, and develop multiple direct reports, in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to establish and build candid, trusting relationships with all constituents.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical capabilities including budgetary and financial acumen.
Apply for VP of Sales/Marketing position